FirePay is a personal payment account that can be used to pay any business that accepts FirePay. You can fund your account directly from your bank account by Bank Transfers/ACH . At present, funding by check is only available to US residents.
Please note: your FirePay account can’t be funded by credit card. However Bank Transfers/ACH can be used to credit your account.
- It offers total security – your account cannot be charged with more than you choose to fund it with.
- You can purchase Casino credits on any other site that accepts FirePay.
- You’ll receive automatic e-mail confirmation of all your purchases.
- You may review your account activity at any time.
- It’s available worldwide.
If you experience any difficulty purchasing with your FirePay card, please contact support staff.
Due to an increase in fees charged by financial institutions, FirePay is now required to pass on a deposit fee to members who make deposits into their FirePay personal accounts. As a result, deposits from a registered bank account are subject to a $1.50 deposit fee. For example, a member who deposits $100 will have a charge to their bank account of $101.50.